Wednesday 1 January 2014

There is no good reason why this shouldn't work out!

Okay. Hi.

This is such a good idea. I'm a terrible blogger, I don't really have anything interesting to say about make up or clothes or movies or any of the other cool hippish things that other people write about.

I tried a baking blog but it takes so much time to bake things and I just like to eat them, like, who cares about whisking techniques. I tried a make up blog but it turns out that everything I do with my make up is wrong. I mean, I put it on and it looks alright on days that I have an extra half an hour to make it look alright, but, all the special parts that make up people know about like... Well I don't know about them and that's why I couldn't write about make up. I love make up. That's all I have to say about it.

Anyway I've figured out now that I'm definitely self involved enough to just write about myself, but who cares about that? There must be some kind of market for people that want to know what's going on with me, right?

I used to be seriously obsessed with keeping a diary but I could never keep it up for longer than a week or so and even then it was the sort of thing that if I looked back on it now I'd wonder why my mother didn't just disown me at birth, I'm such a horrible and dull human being. AND THAT'S WHY I'M STARTING A BLOG RIGHT NOW. So that other people can see how dull and horrible I am.

The worst part in all of this is that I don't even know how to make a blog, this is my third (fourth?) attempt and I have no idea how to change any type of format or widgit, widdgit, wgit, wiigit... Spell check doesn't know, I don't fucking know. I'm not sure I even know how to change the title or font but that's not what's important, it's the content and I'm sure it will be as or more disappointing than this Times New Roman shit.(Actually the font is just called "Normal" and I know how to change it now. PROGRESS PEOPLE.

I've forgotten what I was saying. Blogs. I need help. I'm not posting this but if I remember when I wake up tomorrow that this exists I might fix all the mistakes my tipsy hands have made and un caps lock half of it before posting it or being sick.

Laters non existent readers. (If one day I become famous and this seems like I'm actually just pretending none of you exist, I'm sorry. Remind me to edit the ending of this or something.) 

Ps. I'm back and it turns out that the font isn't called "Normal" that's just the size of the font.

Pps. I'm going to google how to make my blog more attractive and appealing to people. Failing that I'm going to make my friend Clare do it for me. (Hi Clare.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment